MANILA, Philippines (Released September 29) – The September 2021 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam (REALE) results including the complete board list of passers, top 10 examinees and overall performance of schools are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Real Estate Service in five (5) working days after the day of exams.
As announced 134 out of 167 examinees passed the exams.
The Real Estate Appraiser board exams were conducted on September 22, 2021 at testing centers located at Manila, Cagayan de Oro (CDO), Cebu, Davao, Legazpi and Tacloban by the Board of Real Estate Service headed by Ofelia C. Binag, Chairman and its members, Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag.
Meanwhile, REALE September 2021 were postponed at Baguio, Iloilo, Pagadian, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga as per PRC Resolution No. 1417 series of 2021.
REALE 2021 Related Results
- Top 10: Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Results September 2021
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam Results September 2021
List of Passers
Here are the September 2021 real estate appraiser licensure exam results as posted by the Professional Regulation Commission:
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
REAL ESTATE APPRAISER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on September 22, 2021
Released on September 29, 2021
REALE Result 2021 Updates
September 27, 2021: Per PRC target dates of release, Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam (REALE) results September 2021 are expected to be released on September 27, 2021. Stand by for developments.
Release of Results
Referring to the results of the previous real estate appraiser licensure exams, taking into consideration the restrictions brought by the COVID-19 pandemic and the estimated target release date stated in the PRC Resolution No. 1283 series of 2020, the real estate appraiser board exam results are estimated to be released by September 27, 2021 or in three (3) working days after the day of exams.
We also advise everyone to bookmark this page and follow us at our social media channels for the freshest updates regarding the REALE results 2021.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Real Estate Appraisers will be from October 28 to October 29, 2021.
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the Real Estate Appraiser licensure exams will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
Due to the pandemic, the oathtaking ceremony for the newly licensed Real Estate Appraisers will be done online, now referred as the “e-oath”. The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and select “e-OATH” as transaction.
Inductees are required to print “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
Coverage of Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exams
The September 2021 Real Estate Appraiser licensure exam covered the following topics:
Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal
- Fundamentals Real Estate Principles and Practices; Standards and Ethics (Philippine Valuation Standard; International Valuation Standard; National Code of Ethics); Theories and Principles in Appraisal; Human and Physical Geography; Real Estate Finance and Economics; Land Management System and Real Property Laws (P.D. 957; B.P. 220; Family Code; Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (R.A. 7160, Manual on Real Property Appraisal & Assessment Operations, Guide Book on Mass Appraisal); RESA 9646/ IRR; R.A. 7279; Agri Law; CARPER; Condominium Act/ RA 4746; REIT Law (RA 9856); Other Laws Effective Real Estate Service);
Professional Appraisal Practice
- Methodology of Appraisal Approaches; Valuation Procedures and Research; Practical Appraisal Mathematics (Statistics and Basic Mathematics); Appraisal Report Writing; Appraisal of Machinery and Equipment; Case Studies – Specialized Valuation; Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (Application/ Computation); Geographical Information System (GIS) Map Reading, Plotting; and Current Events
2021 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of the 2021 Real Estate Appraiser licensure exams:
|Date of Exam||Testing Locations||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|September 22||NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga||June 22, 2021||August 23, 2021|
REALE Summary (Stats)
Real Estate Appraiser board exam is one of the programs with less number of examinees conducted by PRC.
The previous REALE was held on August 2019. During these exams, 163 out of 259 (62.93%) examinees passed.
John Alex Magno Oliver from Xavier University ranked first in the exams garnering a rating of 86.50% followed by Ruth Ramulte Cabangangan from Saint Paul School of Professional Studies – Palo having 86.00%.
Xavier University was the top performing school garnering an overall passing rate of 94.29% followed by Southway College of Technology having 73.08%.
Here is the summary of results for REALE in previous years:
|Exam Date||Total No. Examinees||Total No. Passers||Passing Rate|
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Real Estate Appraiser board exams for 2021 and 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.
Good luck everyone! Stand by here for updates on results…
Hello po, maipopost na po ba ang result today sa REALE? pasensya na po, sobrang excited lang talaga.
Good day po. Nag eemail po ako sa prc kaso walang reply po.Yung mga nagpositive sa RT-PCR po nanapasok sa batch one(1) kelan po mamakapag exam po.. please po pakisagot nmn po please. 😢