MANILA, Philippines – The room assignments for Physical and Occupational Therapist Licensure Exam (PT-OT) February 2020 are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy few days before the licensure exam.
The PT-OT board exams are scheduled to take place on February 2 & 3, 2020 at PRC testing centers in Manila/NCR, Cebu and Davao.
Physical and Occupational Therapy are among the programs with average number of examinees being administered by PRC. In the same exams conducted on August 2019, 833 out of 1,290 passed the PTLE while 213 out of 298 passed the OTLE.
As posted by PRC, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper.
- Notice of Admission (NOA),
- Official Receipt,
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils No. 2,
- Ball pens with black ink only,
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
PRC reminds examinees to report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees are advised to verify their application number on the day of examination from room watchers/proctors assigned to the room.
SEE ALSO: How to pass the board licensure exams?
Below is the list of room assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the February 2020 Physical and Occupational Therapists board exams, courtesy of PRC:
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission.
For male examinees, plain white polo shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent pants or slacks. For female, white blouse or shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent skirt or slacks, pony-tailed long hair.
Take note of the following prohibitions during the exams.
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded information, data and formula;
- Programmable calculators;
- Cellular phones, smart watches, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, bluetooth, and other electronic gadgets which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind are not allowed;
COVERAGE OF EXAMS
The February 2020 PT-OT licensure exams covered the following topics:
- Basic Sciences (30%);
- Medical and Surgical Conditions, Pathology (25%);
- Physical Therapy, Applications Electrotheraphy, Therapeutic Exercises, Principles of Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy (45%)
- Basic Sciences (20%);
- General Medical and Surgical Conditions (20%);
- Occupational Therapy Applications Programs, Organization and Administration in Rehabilitation Psycho-social Dysfunction and Physical Disabilities (60%)
To receive regular updates about Physical and Occupational Therapists results February 2020 as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.