MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Electronics Engineering releases the list of room assignments for the October 2022 Electronics Engineering (ECE) and Electronics Technician (ECT) Licensure Exam a few days before the exams.
The October 2022 Electronics Engineering board exams will be conducted on October 6-7, 2022 at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
The Board of Electronics Engineering is headed by its Chairman, Engr. Alnar L. Detalla and its members, Engr. Enrico Claro R. Delmoro and Engr. Herminio J. Orbe.
Room Assignments for October 2022 ECE-ECT Board Exams
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments through the links below or the notices and announcements posted on the PRC official website. Here is the list of room assignments for the October 2022 Electronics Engineering and Electronics Technician licensure exams.
Electronics Technician (ECT)
- Manila (PWD)
- Cagayan de Oro
- Rosales, Pangasinan
Electronics Engineering (ECE)
- Manila (Conditioned)
- Manila (PWD)
- Cagayan de Oro
Examinees shall report before 6:00 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Calculators with the following features only-addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, trigonometric functions, hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithmic (log/In) and exponential (e) functions, whole number or fractional power y of x denoted by x ʸ, and polar to rectangular to polar conversions.
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine or Certificate or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to the be submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
- Fully Accomplished Health Forms/ Annex A & B – Download here…
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
Allowed and not allowed
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas are not allowed.
- CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX-991ES plus are not allowed pursuant to Memorandum Circular No. 2018-01
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes are prohibited.
- Bags of any kind are not allowed.
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.
2022 Electronics Engineering Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of the 2022 ECE licensure exams:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|April 20 & 21||January 20, 2022||March 21, 2022|
|October 8 & 9||July 8, 2022||September 8, 2022|
- Program for ECE-ECT board exams for October 2022 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about October 2022 Electronics Engineering licensure exam and other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC’s official website, follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the member’s discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.
Wheres the link po?
Alam ko po October 8-9 exam ng ECE bkit po nabago
8 and 9 po talaga.
Typo lang po sila
Congrats ENGR. S.A.R.T. !!!
Ano po talaga yung date ng boards po? Thanks po
Hi all, if were conditional for elex. what time we should be on exam site? salamat sa may alam
Hello good day. You should be there at 7:00 kasi magsusulat/shade ka pa rin. Kapag Math na papalabasin ka na nila, babalik ka na lang after lunch.
Thank you thank you
condis po have separate room from the rest na complete exam ( 4 subjs)
Hindi po. Condi po ako last exam, may kasama kaming complete subjects ang inexam.
May sched na po ba ng mga room assignment for ece exam?
manila room assignment po for ect. meron na po ba? thank you po
Kailan po ang announcement for Manila?
Okay lang ba kahit walang OR? 7-11 ako nagbayad last 2020 tapos faded na yung print sa receipt.
pwede mo ata makita yung OR sa online transaction mo
meron sa leris, yun nlng ata ipakita ko.
hi po ask ko lang if strict ba yung before 5:30 andun na? kinakabahan kasi ako medyo malayo samin ayala malls if ever doon ako
Hindi naman po, just make sure na before 6 nandoon na po kayo.
Bakit wala pa din post sa online? Pero may mga nakapost na sa mga mismong prc office
Any updates po for Manila. Thank you
Any updates po for Manila Room Assignment. Thank you
Any Updates po for Davao room assignments. Thanks.
Ask ko lang po san makikita venue and room assignment ko….
From NCR here…
Salamat po sa sasagot!
Legaspi po kelan pa po ilalagay mag hahanap pa ng matutulogan
same. kanina pa ako nag aabang
bawal po ba talaga magdala ng bag?
Tuguegarao wala pang room assignment
Hanuna , legaspi at tuguegarao 😂??
Malayo pa po biyahe uy