MANILA, Philippines – The 'September 2017 LET results' or the Licensure Exam for Teachers (Elementary and Secondary levels) list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools, performance of schools and related announcements are available at this website as PRC officially released the results online 43 working days after the board examinations.
As announced, 21,198 elementary teachers out of 80,509 examinees (26.33%) and 49,626 secondary teachers out of 107,020 examinees (46.37%) successfully passed the exams. PRC said that of the 21,198 passers in elementary level, 19,581 are first timers and 1,617 are repeaters while 41,180 secondary teachers passers are first timers and 8,446 are repeaters.
The results of examination with respect to two (2) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.SEPTEMBER 2017 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: September 2017 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: September 2017 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: September 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: September 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam
The second schedule of LET for the year 2017 was held simultaneously with Special Professional Licensure Exam (SPLE) conducted in Bangkok, Thailand and Hongkong. RELEASE DATE OF RESULTS
According to the Commission’s Resolution No. 2016-1019 series of 2016 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2017”, the target release date of September 2017 LET result will be on November 27, 2017 (Monday) or forty four (44) working days after the board exams.
The number of working days is computed with respect to declared holidays in October and November 2017 particularly the additional special non-working day on October 31, 2017 (Tuesday) and "All Saints' Day" on November 1, 2017 (Wednesday).
However, PRC may also release the LET official results earlier or later than the stipulated date without prior notice. Just keep tuning-in at at this article for timely updates.
On the same exams conducted by PRC on March 2017, results were out after forty (40) working days. During September 2016 and September 2015 LET, results were out after forty eight (48) working days while forty one (41) working days on March 2016.
These important registration schedule and requirements shall be secured by a successful examinee.
- The schedule of registration for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be from December 4 to December 8, 2017 for Elementary Level and December 11 to December 22, 2017 for Secondary Level.
- Registration requirements: duly accomplished Oath Form, Notice of Admission (NOA), two (2) pieces of colored passport ID picture with white background and nametag and two (2) sets of doc stamps.
Meanwhile, all registered and licensed passers can now append their names the title "LPT", or Licensed Professional Teacher (e.g. Juan A. Dela Cruz, LPT), pursuant to Board Resolution No. 01-2017 of the Board of Professional Teachers.
The September 2017 LET for elementary and secondary levels covered the following GenEd and ProfEd topics.
General Education (GenEd)
- English - Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science - General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Details of the examination coverage are itemized in the article below.
SEE ALSO: Exam Coverage in Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
To pass the board exam for teachers, PRC said that an examinee must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
PREVIOUS LPT EXAMS
LET is currently the program with most number of examinees being administered by the Professional Regulation Commission.
During March 2017 LET, 5,600 elementary teachers out of 53,915 examinees (10.39%) and 18,482 secondary teachers out of 72,584 examinees (25.46%) successfully passed. UP Diliman was the top performing school in secondary level having 62 out of 67 examinees passed. Complete performance of schools for March 2017 LET are posted here.
Samantha Christel Chua Gaerlan from De La Salle University - Manila topped in the elementary level garnering 90.60% rating. She was followed by Angelique Garcia de Vera from UP Diliman having 90.20%. Complete list of topnotchers for elementary level is posted here.
Arian Kaye Fortinez Gallego from University of Mindanao - Davao City topped the secondary level garnering 92.80% rating. She was followed by Acejan Lascuña Jadie from De La Salle University - Dasmariñas having 92.60%. Complete list of topnotchers for secondary level is posted here.
On the same exams conducted September 2016, 23,378 elementary teachers out of 77,466 examinees (30.18%) and 31,334 secondary teachers out of 92,754 (33.78%) successfully passed. University of Santo Tomas (UST) was the top performing school in Elementary level having 133 out of 136 examinees passed or 97.79% overall rating while UP Diliman was the top performing school in Secondary level having 92 out of 95 examinees passed or 96.84% passing rate. Complete performance of schools for September 2016 LET are posted here.
Mark Penuliar Castillo from Tarlac State University and Lady Princess Sanguyo Marcelo for UP Diliman got the top spot in Elementary level having 88.20% rating. Complete list of topnotchers for elementary level is posted here.
Richard Cabuay Macapulay from Tarlac State University ranked first in the Secondary level having 90% rating followed by Ella Vircelle Estoya Eguillos from UP Visayas Tacloban City garnering 89.80%. Complete list of topnotchers for secondary level is posted here.
To receive up-to-date news about September 2017 LET Teachers board exam results, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.