MANILA, Philippines – The 'March 2017 LET results' or the Licensure Exam for Teachers Elementary and Secondary levels list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools and related announcements are available at this website as PRC officially released the results forty (40) working days after the last day of board examination.
As announced, 5,600 elementary teachers out of 53,915 examinees (10.39%) and 18,482 secondary teachers out of 72,584 examinees (25.46%) successfully passed. It is further announced that of the 5,600 elementary teacher passers, 2,871 are first timers and 2,729 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 10,804 passers are first timers and 7,678 are repeaters. The results of exams with respect to two (2) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
MARCH 2017 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: March 2017 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: March 2017 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: March 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: March 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam
These important registration schedule, requirements and fees shall be secured by a successful examinee.
- The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration of all passers from Manila are itemized below, courtesy of PRC.
- Registration requirements: duly accomplished Oath Form, Notice of Admission (NOA), latest/current CTC or cedula, 2 pieces of colored passport size ID pictures with white background and nametag, 2 sets of doc stamps and 1 short envelope with name and profession written.
|May 29, 2017||ABAD||-||GUZMAN|
|May 30, 2017||HADJI MALIK||-||ZAPATA|
|May 31, 2017||ABAD||-||AÑONUEVO|
|June 1, 2017||BABIERA||-||BUÑALES|
|June 2, 2017||CAABAY||-||CUSTODIO|
|June 5, 2017||DABU||-||EYA|
|June 6, 2017||FABE||-||GUZMAN|
|June 7, 2017||HABACON||-||LUYA|
|June 8, 2017||MAAMBONG||-||MUSNI|
|June 9, 2017||NABARTEY||-||PURIFICACION|
|June 13, 2017||QUEJADAS||-||RUSSELL|
|June 14, 2017||SABA||-||SY|
|June 15, 2017||TABALE||-||TYCHUACO|
|June 16, 2017||UBALDO||-||ZULUETA|
For Manila board passers, PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for processing of appointment for registration effective March 30, 2016, details of which are written here.
According to the Commission’s Resolution No. 2016-1019 series of 2016 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2017”, the target release date of March 2017 LET result will be on May 19, 2017 (Friday) or thirty seven (37) working days after the last day of board examinations. However, results may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
On the same exam conducted by PRC on September 2016 and September 2015, results were out after forty eight (48) working days. During March 2016, results were out after forty one (41) working days while thirty eight (38) working days during March 2015.
The March 2017 LET both for elementary and secondary levels covered the following GenEd and ProfEd topics.
General Education (GenEd)
- English - Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science - General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Details of the examination coverage are itemized in the article below.
SEE ALSO: Exam Coverage in Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
To pass the board exam for teachers, PRC said that an examinee must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
LET is currently the program with most number of examinees being administered by the Professional Regulation Commission.
On the same exams conducted September 2016, 23,378 elementary teachers out of 77,466 examinees (30.18%) and 31,334 secondary teachers out of 92,754 (33.78%) successfully passed. University of Santo Tomas (UST) was the top performing school in Elementary level having 133 out of 136 examinees passed or 97.79% overall rating while UP Diliman was the top performing school in Secondary level having 92 out of 95 examinees passed or 96.84% passing rate. Complete performance of schools for September 2016 LET are posted here.
Mark Penuliar Castillo from Tarlac State University and Lady Princess Sanguyo Marcelo for UP Diliman got the top spot in Elementary level having 88.20% rating. Complete list of topnotchers for elementary level is posted here.
Richard Cabuay Macapulay from Tarlac State University ranked first in the Secondary level having 90% rating followed by Ella Vircelle Estoya Eguillos from UP Visayas Tacloban City garnering 89.80%. Complete list of topnotchers for secondary level is posted here.
During March 2016 LET board exam, 12, 128 out of 42, 739 elementary teachers (28.38%) while 18, 810 out of 53, 090 secondary teachers (35.43%) successfully passed. UP Diliman was the top performing school in secondary level having 57 out of 61 examinees passed. Complete performance of schools for March 2016 LET are posted here.
Rowena Miano Hingpit from University of Mindanao Davao City topped in the elementary level garnering 90.60% rating. She was followed by Robelynn Sarsoza Deocampo from UP Diliman having 90.20%. Complete list of topnotchers for elementary level is posted here.
Michael Prince Notorio del Rosario from Lorma College topped the secondary level garnering 92.00% rating. He was followed by Methylene Jessa Daño Berida from Leyte Normal University having 91.20%. Complete list of topnotchers for secondary level is posted here.
To receive up-to-date news about March 2017 LET Teachers board exam results, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.