MANILA, Philippines (Released October 27) – The October 2021 Forester Licensure Exam (FLE) results including the complete list of board passers, top 10 (topnotchers) and performance of schools are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board for Foresters in four (4) working days after the last day of exams.
As announced 443 out of 761 passed the October 2021 Forester board exams.
The FLE/ Forester licensure exams were conducted on October 20-21, 2021 in testing centers nationwide including Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga by the Board for Foresters headed by its Chairman, Neria A. Andin and its members, Jose A. Lorenzo and Gerardo T. Cabreros.
List of Passers
Here are the October 2021 forester licensure exam results as posted by the Professional Regulation Commission:
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
FORESTER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on October 20-21, 2021
Released on October 27, 2021
Forester Board Exam 2021 Results Summary
- Top 10: Forester Board Exam Results October 2021
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: Forester Licensure Exam Results October 2021
Release of Results
Referring to the results of the previous Forester licensure exams, taking into consideration the restrictions brought by the COVID-19 pandemic and the estimated target release date stated in the PRC Resolution No. 1283 series of 2020, the Forester board exam results are estimated to be released by October 25, 2021 or two (2) working days after the last day of board exams. However, the results may also be released earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
We also advise everyone to bookmark this page and follow us at our social media channels for the freshest updates regarding the Forester Licensure Exam FLE results 2021.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Foresters will be from November 18 to November 19, 2021.
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the Forester licensure exams will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
Due to the pandemic, the oathtaking ceremony for the newly Licensed Foresters will be done online, now referred as the “e-oath”. The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and select “e-OATH” as transaction.
Inductees are required to print “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
Coverage of Exams
The Forester licensure exams covered the following subjects:
- Forest Ecosystem (Forest Botany, Dendrology, Forest Ecology, Forest Soils, Tree Physiology, Forest Entomology, Forest Pathology, Forest Diversity, Forest Genetics and Forest Tree Improvement)
- Forest Governance and Social Forestry (Forest History, Policy and Administration, Social Forestry and Extension, Forest Protection, Environment and Sustainable Development, Professional Ethics and Values)
- Forest Utilization Engineering (Wood Structure and Identification, Wood Physics and Mechanics, Wood Seasoning and Preservation, Forest Products Utilization, Utilization of Non-Timber Forest Products)
- Forest Production and Management (Forest Biometry, Mensuration and Inventory, Forest Management, Forest Economics and Finance, Range Management, Multiple Uses Forestry, Silvicultural Methods/Systems, Forest Nursery and Forest Plantation)
2021 Forester Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of the 2021 Forester licensure exams:
|Date of Exam||Testing Locations||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|October 20-21, 2021||NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga||July 20, 2021||October 5, 2021|
Board Exam Results (Stats)
Forester is one of the PRC-regulated exam with average number of examinees.
The previous board exams were held on September 2019. During these exams, 1,082 out of 1,934 (55.95%) successfully passed. Mary Beatrice Sugatan Evaristo from University of the Philippines – Los Baños (UPLB) ranked first in the exams garnering a rating of 92.20% followed by Mitzi Betalmos Pamulaklakin also from UPLB having 92.10%.
UPLB was the top performing school having an overall passing rate of 99.32%. Here is the summary of results in previous years:
|Exam Date||Total Examinees||Total Passers||Passing Rate|
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Forester Board Exams for 2021 and 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.