MANILA, Philippines – The October 2023 Forester Licensure Exam (FLE) results, including the complete list of board passers, top 10 (topnotchers), and school performance, are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board for Foresters in three (3) working days after the last day of exams.
As announced, 1,076 out of 1,947 successfully passed the exams.
The FLE/ Forester licensure exams were conducted on October 17-18, 2023, in testing centers nationwide, including NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga. The Board for Foresters is headed by its Chairman, Neria A. Andin, and its members, Jose A. Lorenzo and Gerardo T. Cabreros.
FLE 2023 Results Summary
- Top 10: Professional Forester Licensure Exam Results October 2023
- Performance of Schools: October 2023 Forester Board Exam Results
List of Passers
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
FORESTER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on October 17-18, 2023
Released on October 23, 2023
Release of Results
As per PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022 entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2023“, the October 2023 Professional Forester licensure exam results will be released on October 20, 2023.
Meanwhile, the October 2023 FLE board exam results may also be out earlier or later than the target release date. We advise everyone to bookmark this page and follow us on our social media channels for the latest updates on results.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointments for the issuance of the new professional foresters’ Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be held on the following date(s).
|Date(s) of Registration: November 28 – 30 and December 1, 2023|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via the PRC official website https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos on white background with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees should personally register and sign in to the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
Ratings and test results for the forester licensure exams will be verified online within a few working days of being posted.
Successful takers can refer to the PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth date.
All successful examinees interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath-taking shall register no later than 12:00 NN of the day before the date of the oath-taking at http://online.prc.gov.ph to confirm their attendance.
Further, inductees shall bring ANY of the following on the day of the oath-taking:
- Vaccination Card
- Negative RT-PCR results took within 48 hours before the oath-taking
Inductees are advised to register and confirm their attendance in the regions where they took their licensure examination and intend to register as professionals.
The details and exact date(s) of whether the oath-taking will be conducted face-to-face or virtual/online will be provided here or on our FB page.
Coverage of Exams
The Forester licensure exams covered the following subjects:
- Forest Ecosystem (Forest Botany, Dendrology, Forest Ecology, Forest Soils, Tree Physiology, Forest Entomology, Forest Pathology, Forest Diversity, Forest Genetics and Forest Tree Improvement)
- Forest Governance and Social Forestry (Forest History, Policy and Administration, Social Forestry and Extension, Forest Protection, Environment and Sustainable Development, Professional Ethics and Values)
- Forest Utilization Engineering (Wood Structure and Identification, Wood Physics and Mechanics, Wood Seasoning and Preservation, Forest Products Utilization, Utilization of Non-Timber Forest Products)
- Forest Production and Management (Forest Biometry, Mensuration and Inventory, Forest Management, Forest Economics and Finance, Range Management, Multiple Uses Forestry, Silvicultural Methods/Systems, Forest Nursery and Forest Plantation)
Forester is one of the PRC-regulated exams with an average number of examinees.
In the most recent FLE held on October 2022, 1,116 out of 2,034 examinees passed. Regein Gonzaga Calunsag from Central Mindanao University ranked first in the exams, garnering a rating of 92.95%. University of the Philippines Los Baños was the lone school in the top performing schools’ list, having 96.69% rating.
|Exam Date||Total Examinees||Total Passers||Passing Rate|
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Forester Board Exams for 2023, we advise our readers to visit the PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.