MANILA – The list of passers in the April 2022 Fire Officer Exam (FOE) for all regions are available here as the Civil Service Commission (CSC) releases the results within sixty (60) days after the eligibility exams.
A total of 9,411 FOE examinees took the re-scheduled exam.
April 24, 2022 CSE Summary of Results
- Penology Officer Exam (POE) – All Regions
- Competency on Local Treasury Examination (BCLTE) – All Regions
- Foreign Service Officer (FSO) – All Regions
- Main Page: April 2022 Fire Officer Exam FOE, POE, BCLTE, FSO Results: CSE List of Passers, Topnotchers
List of Passers for Fire Officer Exam (FOE) – All Regions
Civil Service Commission NCR/ Metro Manila
Civil Service Commission CAR
Civil Service Commission CARAGA
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 1 (Ilocos Region)
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 2 (Cagayan Valley)
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 3 (Central Luzon)
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 4 (Southern Luzon)
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 5 (Bicol Region)
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 6 (Western Visayas)
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 8 (Eastern Visayas)
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 10 (Northern Mindanao)
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 12 (SOCCKSKSARGEN)
When is the release of FOE 2022 results?
According to the CSC’s examinees guide in taking eligibility tests through Examination Announcement No. 01 series of 2022, the target release of April 24, 2022 FOE, POE, BCLTE and CSE-FSO examination results will be within forty (40) days after the exams. Stand by from June 1-4, 2022.
Meanwhile, official results of April 2022 CSE may also be released earlier or later than the target date without prior notice. We advise to keep tuning in for updates.
Verification of Rating through OCSERGS/COE
The Civil Service Exam rating can be generated in approximately fifteen (15) days after the posting of official results.
It can accessed using the Online Civil Service Exam Result Generation System (OCSERGS).
Those who pass the exams should verify with the CSC Regional Office the availability of Certification of Eligibility (CoE). Representatives are not allowed to claim the CoE.
Claiming of certification will be available approximately thirty (30) days after the posting of results.
The April 2022 Fire Officer Exam (FOE) covered the following topics:
- General Ability (25%): Verbal, Analytical and Numerical
- Fire Suppression (30%): Pre-Fire Planning; Firefighting Techniques and Procedures; Tools, Equipment and Apparatus
- Fire Safety and Prevention (20%): Fire Code of the Philippines; Fire Safety Related Codes, NFPA Laws and other BFP Issuances (Building Code, Electrical Code); BFP Citizens Charter, SOP/MCs on Fire Safety Inspection
- Fire Investigation (15%): The Law on Arson in the Philippines (RPC); Procedures and Techniques; SOP’s in Fire and Arson Investigation
- Administrative Matters (10%): RA 6975, 9263 & 9592 and its IRR; CSC Rules and Regulations and Qualification Standards; BFP Memo Circulars and SOP’s on Administrative Matters
The examinee shall obtain 80.00% general rating to pass the examination.
2022 CSE Schedule
Here are the details of applications for the Year 2022 Civil Service Exams:
|Date of Exam||Title of Examination||Start of Application||Deadline of Application||Target Release of Results|
|March 13, 2022||CSE Professional and Subprofessional|
(Reset of July 18, 2022)
|January 12, 2022||January 27, 2022||May 12, 2022|
|April 24, 2022||FOE, POE, BCLTE|
(Reset of October 10, 2021)
(Reset of September 12, 2022 for the 9 remaining testing centers)
|–||–||June 4, 2022|
|June 19, 2022||CSE-Professional and Subprofessional|
|April 12, 2022||April 28, 2022||August 18, 2022|
|August 7, 2022||CSE-FSO, ICLTE||June 2, 2022||June 16, 2022||September 17, 2022|
|October 23, 2022||FOE, POE, BCLTE||August 18, 2022||September 1, 2022||December 3, 2022|
To receive regular updates about April 2022 FOE, POE, BCLTE and CSE-FSO results as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit CSC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.