MANILA, Philippines – The July 2017 Real Estate Appraiser board exam results together with the list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools and related announcements are available at this website as PRC officially released the results online two (2) working days after the last day of board examination.
As announced, 12 out of 16 examinees passed the exams.
The licensure exams are administered by PRC Board of Real Estate Service headed by its Chairman, Dr. Eduardo G. Ong and its members Florencio C. Diño II and Rafael M. Fajardo on July 9, 2017 at PRC testing center in Manila.
JULY 2017 REAL ESTATE APPRAISER BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- Top 10 Passers: July 2017 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: July 2017 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Results
- Verification of Ratings: July 2017 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Results
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
REAL ESTATE APPRAISER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on JULY 9, 2017
Released on JULY 11, 2017
Seq. No. Name
1 ARENGO, ROSANNA LAARNI OLOFERNES
2 BALANDRA, REY MIGUEL BENDANILLO
3 DEQUIT, NEIL BRIAN ARGUIOLA
4 DIOCAMPO, ANGELICA MAE GARCIANO
5 GARCIA, ZYREL DIONE FIRMALINO
6 LACABA, LESLIE CAJEDA
7 LOBIDO, MICHAEL STEPHEN PINQUE
8 MENDOZA, DANIEL ANGELO QUINTERO
9 MORALLOS, MERCY BEATO
10 NERJA, CRISTALYN MAY ABANID
11 ODULIO, SHANNEN NICOLE LOPEZ
12 PATALINGHUG, ANNE FRANCES ON
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
These important registration schedule and requirements shall be secured by a successful examinee.
- The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will start on July 19, 2017.
- Registration requirements: duly accomplished Oath Form, Notice of Admission (NOA), two (2) pieces of colored passport ID picture with white background and nametag and two (2) sets of doc stamps.
PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for processing of appointment for registration effective March 30, 2016, details of which are written here.
According to the Commission’s Resolution No. 2016-1019 series of 2016 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2017”, the target release date of July 2017 Real Estate Appraiser result will be in three (3) working days after the last day of board examinations or by July 12, 2017 (Wednesday). However, results may also be released earlier or later without prior notice.
On the same exams conducted by PRC on August 2016, results were released after three (3) working days. On August 2015, results were out after five (5) working days while three (3) working days during July 2014.
The Real Estate Appraiser board exam covered topics the following topics:
Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal
- Fundamentals Real Estate Principles and Practices; Standards and Ethics (Philippine Valuation Standard; International Valuation Standard; National Code of Ethics); Theories and Principles in Appraisal; Human and Physical Geography; Real Estate Finance and Economics; Land Management System and Real Property Laws (P.D. 957; B.P. 220; Family Code; Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (R.A. 7160, Manual on Real Property Appraisal & Assessment Operations, Guide Book on Mass Appraisal); RESA 9646/ IRR; R.A. 7279; Agri Law; CARPER; Condominium Act/ RA 4746; REIT Law (RA 9856); Other Laws Affective Real Estate Service);
Professional Appraisal Practice
- Methodology of Appraisal Approaches; Valuation Procedures and Research; Practical Appraisal Mathematics (Statistics and Basic Mathematics); Appraisal Report Writing; Appraisal of Machinery and Equipment; Case Studies – Specialized Valuation; Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (Application/ Computation); Geographical Information System (GIS) Map Reading, Plotting; and Current Events
Real Estate Appraiser is one of the programs with average number of examinees being administered by PRC.
On the same exams conducted April 2016, 1,271 out of 3,794 examinees passed. Britanny Sumagaysay from Saint Louis University ranked first having 88.50% rating. She was followed by 3 passers garnering 87.50%. They were Larrgie Lores from University of the East Manila, Serafin Omaña Jr. from University of the Philippines Diliman and Jeno Un from Xavier University.
During August 2015, 2,462 out of 4,731 examinees passed. Aiko Frances Namuag Sagusay from University of the Philippines Diliman ranked first in the exams garnering 87.00% rating. She was followed by Arithmetico Gonzales Lim, also from the same university having 86.50%.
Meanwhile, below is the table of showing the number of examinees, total number of passers and overall passing rate in the last five (5) years, courtesy of PRC.
|Exam Date||Total No. Examinees||Total No. Passers||Passing Rate|
To receive up-to-date news about Real Estate Appraiser for July 2017, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.