MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the May 2019 Certified Public Accountant CPA board exams given by PRC Board of Accountancy will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
MAY 2019 CPA BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- A-H Passers: Certified Public Accountant Board Exam Results May 2019
- I-Q Passers: May 2019 CPA Board Exam Results
- R-Z Passers: Accountancy Board Exam Results May 2019
- Conditional Examinees: May 2019 CPA Board Exams
- Top 10 Passers: May 2019 Certified Public Accountant/ CPA Board Exam Topnotchers
- Performance of Schools: May 2019 Accountancy Board Exams
- Main Page: May 2019 CPA Board Exam Results
Passers of Accountancy board exams for May 2019 are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration.
The dates of registration are provided in the main page together with official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
OATH TAKING SCHEDULE
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
To keep updated on related news and announcements about the CPA board exam results for May 2019, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.