MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the February 2020 Mechanical Engineer licensure exams given by PRC Board of Mechanical Engineering will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
FEBRUARY 2020 MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BOARD RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers: February 2020 Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Certified Plant Mechanic (CPM) Board Exam Results
- Top 10 Passers: Mechanical Engineering Board Exam Topnotchers February 2020
- Top 10 Passers: Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam Topnotchers February 2020
- Performance of Schools: February 2020 Mechanical Engineer and Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam Results
- Details: August 2020 Mechanical Engineering Board Exams Application
Passers of Mechanical Engineering board exams for February 2020 are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration.
The dates of registration are provided in the main page together with official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
OATH TAKING SCHEDULE
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
To keep updated on related news and announcements about the Mechanical Engineering board exam passers and results for February 2020, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.