MANILA, Philippines – The CARAGA/Region 16 CSE Professional Level passers along with full results in the August 2022 Civil Service Exam (CSE) are released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) in 60-70 days after the eligibility exams.
The Career Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for Professional and Subprofessional levels are eligibility exams conducted by CSC twice a year to cater the growing number of individuals who wish to serve in the Philippine government.
The August 2022 Civil Service Exam was conducted on Sunday, August 7, 2022 at designated testing centers around the country to a total of 147,740 professional and subprofessional level examinees.
August 2022 CSE-PPT Results Summary
- Main Page: August 2022 Civil Service Exam CSE-PPT Results Prof & Subprof Levels
- Professional Level: (NCR | CAR | BARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Subprofessional Level: (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | BARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: August 2022 CSE Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers Subprofessional: August 2022 CSE Topnotchers
- OCSERGS/ Verification of Rating: August 2022 Civil Service Exam
CARAGA Passers Professional Level
August 17, 2022 Civil Service Exam – Pen & Paper Test (CSE-PPT)
Professional Level – List of Passers
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 16 (CARAGA)
Released on October 2022
When is the release of CSE August 2022 results?
According to the CSC’s examinees guide in taking eligibility tests through Examination Announcement No. 11 series of 2022, the target release of August 7, 2022 Civil Service Exam (Professional and Subprofessional) results will be within sixty (60) days after the exams. Stand by on or before October 6, 2022.
Meanwhile, official results of Civil Service exams may also be released earlier or later than the target date without prior notice. CSC is likewise disclosing the exact release date of results a week before the target release date. We advise to keep tuning in for updates.
Verification of Rating through OCSERGS/COE
The Civil Service Exam rating can be generated in approximately fifteen (15) days after the posting of official results.
It can accessed using the Online Civil Service Exam Result Generation System (OCSERGS).
Those who pass the exams should verify with the CSC Regional Office the availability of Certification of Eligibility (CoE). Representatives are not allowed to claim the CoE.
Claiming of certification will be available approximately thirty (30) days after the posting of results.
The August 2022 CSE-PPT for Professional level covered the following topics:
- Numerical Ability (Basic Operations; Word Problems)
- Analytical Ability (Word Association – identifying assumptions and conclusions; Logic; Data Interpretation)
- Verbal Ability (Grammar and Correct Usage; Vocabulary; Paragraph Organization; Reading Comprehension)
The general information items in Philippine Constitution; Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (R.A. 6713); Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts; and Environment Management and Protection are also included for both professional and sub-professional exams.
The examinee shall obtain 80.00% general rating to pass the examination.
2022 CSE-PPT Schedule
The CSE-PPT for the year 2022 will be held on March 2022, July 2022 and August 2022. Here are the details of applications:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|March 13, 2022|
(also includes the reset of July 18, 2021 CSE-PPT)
|January 12, 2022||January 27, 2022|
|June 19, 2022||April 12, 2022||April 28, 2022|
|August 7, 2022||June 2, 2022||June 16, 2022|
To receive regular updates about August 2022 Civil Service Exam results as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.