MANILA, Philippines – The September 2023 LET results for the Secondary Level, the complete list of passers, and the top 10 examinees are available here as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) in 40-50 working days after the exams.
LET Results 2023 Secondary – Summary of Results
- List of Passers Secondary: A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V | W-X | Y-Z
- List of Passers (Elementary Level)
- Top 10 Examinees: Secondary Level
- Performance of Schools/ Top Performing Schools
- Main Page: LET Results September 2023
Release of Results
As per PRC Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2023“, the September 2023 Licensure Exam for Teachers/ LET will be released on December 7, 2023. We advise everyone to bookmark this page and follow us on our social media channels for the freshest updates on LET results 2023.
Meanwhile, the PRC may release the results earlier or later than the estimated date without prior notice.
The schedule of online appointments for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new LPTs will be held on the following date(s):
Initial registrants are advised to register online via the PRC official website https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos on white background with the complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees should personally register and sign in to the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the licensure exam for teachers will be available online a few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name, and the birth date.
All successful examinees interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath-taking shall register no later than 12:00 NN of the day before the date of the oath-taking at http://online.prc.gov.ph to confirm their attendance.
Further, inductees shall bring ANY of the following on the day of the oath-taking:
- Vaccination Card
- Negative RT-PCR results took within 48 hours before the oath-taking
Inductees are advised to register and confirm their attendance in the regions where they took their licensure examination and intend to register as professionals.
Once announced, the exact date(s) of whether the oath-taking will be conducted face-to-face or virtual/online will be provided here. Here are some helpful resources from PRC:
- Step-by-step procedure for online oath-taking application system
- Specific Registration and ceremony protocols
Previous LET – Secondary
|Exam Date||Total No. of Examinees||Total No. of Passers||Passing Rate|
For clarifications, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at the below contacts:
If you have comments/reactions about this article, please share them in the comment section below.