The results and list of passers of the March 2018 LET or the Board Licensure Exam for Professional Teachers (Elementary and Secondary levels) including the top 10 examinees, top performing schools, performance of schools and related announcements will be available at this website as soon as PRC officially releases the results online 38 working days after the date of board examinations.
MARCH 2018 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: March 2018 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: March 2018 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam
According to the Commission’s Resolution No. 2017-1068 series of 2017 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2018”, the target release date of March 2018 LET result will be on May 22, 2018 (Tuesday) or thirty eight (38) working days after the board exams.
The number of working days is computed with respect to four (4) declared holidays in March, April and May 2018 particularly the Maundy Thursday on March 29, 2018, Good Friday on March 30, 2018, "Araw ng Kagitingan" on April 9, 2018 and Labor Day on May 1, 2018.
However, PRC may also release the LET official results earlier or later than the stipulated date without prior notice. Just keep tuning-in at this article for timely updates.
On the most recent LET conducted September 2017, results were released after forty three (43) working days. On March 2017, results were out after forty (40) working days. During September 2016 and September 2015 LET, results were out after forty eight (48) working days while forty one (41) working days on March 2016.
These important registration schedule and requirements shall be secured by a successful examinee.
- The schedule of registration for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced by PRC.
- Registration requirements: duly accomplished Oath Form, Notice of Admission (NOA), two (2) pieces of colored passport ID picture with white background and nametag and two (2) sets of doc stamps.
Meanwhile, all registered and licensed passers can now append their names the title "LPT", or Licensed Professional Teacher (e.g. Juan A. Dela Cruz, LPT), pursuant to Board Resolution No. 01-2017 of the Board of Professional Teachers.
The March 2018 LET for elementary and secondary levels covered the following GenEd and ProfEd topics.
General Education (GenEd)
- English - Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science - General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Details of the examination coverage are itemized in the article below.
SEE ALSO: Exam Coverage in Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
To pass the board exam for teachers, PRC said that an examinee must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
Licensure Exams for Teachers (LET) - Elementary and Secondary levels are scheduled twice a year to cater the growing number of professional educators. Below is the next schedule of exams.
|Date of Exam||Opening of Online Application||Deadline of Filing|
|September 30, 2018||May 20, 2018||July 20, 2018|
SEE ALSO: Details - September 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam Schedule, Deadline of Filing and Requirements
PREVIOUS LPT EXAMS
LET is currently the program with most number of examinees being administered by the Professional Regulation Commission.
On the most recent LET conducted September 2017, 21,198 elementary teachers out of 80,509 examinees (26.33%) and 49,626 secondary teachers out of 107,020 examinees (46.37%) successfully passed the exams. University of Santo Tomas (UST) was the top performing school in elementary level having 113 out of 106 examinees passed or an overall passing rate of 93.81%. University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB) ranked first in the secondary level having 98.33% or 59 out of 60 examinees passed. Complete performance of schools for September 2017 LET are posted here.
Rhoy Autentico Omega from University of Mindanao - Davao City ranked first in the LET Secondary level exams garnering 93.80% rating followed by Brian Monpon Ba-An also from the same school having 92.60%. Complete list of topnotchers for secondary level is posted here.
Mary Clarence Gepes Madero from West Visayas State University - La Paz ranked first in the exams garnering an average 88.80% rating. Complete list of topnotchers for elementary level is posted here.
Samantha Christel Chua Gaerlan from De La Salle University - Manila topped in the elementary level garnering 90.60% rating. She was followed by Angelique Garcia de Vera from UP Diliman having 90.20%. Complete list of topnotchers for elementary level is posted here.
Arian Kaye Fortinez Gallego from University of Mindanao - Davao City topped the secondary level garnering 92.80% rating. She was followed by Acejan Lascuña Jadie from De La Salle University - Dasmariñas having 92.60%. Complete list of topnotchers for secondary level is posted here.
On the same exams conducted September 2016, 23,378 elementary teachers out of 77,466 examinees (30.18%) and 31,334 secondary teachers out of 92,754 (33.78%) successfully passed. University of Santo Tomas (UST) was the top performing school in Elementary level having 133 out of 136 examinees passed or 97.79% overall rating while UP Diliman was the top performing school in Secondary level having 92 out of 95 examinees passed or 96.84% passing rate. Complete performance of schools for September 2016 LET are posted here.
Mark Penuliar Castillo from Tarlac State University and Lady Princess Sanguyo Marcelo for UP Diliman got the top spot in Elementary level having 88.20% rating. Complete list of topnotchers for elementary level is posted here.
Richard Cabuay Macapulay from Tarlac State University ranked first in the Secondary level having 90% rating followed by Ella Vircelle Estoya Eguillos from UP Visayas Tacloban City garnering 89.80%. Complete list of topnotchers for secondary level is posted here.
To receive up-to-date news about March 2018 LET Teachers board exam results, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.