Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) is a PRC-regulated exam with most number of examinees being administered by the Board of Professional Teachers (BPT). Passing the LET has never been easier. On the same exam conducted September 2017, 21,198 elementary teachers out of 80,509 examinees (26.33%) and 49,626 secondary teachers out of 107,020 examinees (46.37%) successfully passed.
The next board exam for teachers is scheduled to take place on March 25, 2018 at all testing centers nationwide.
MARCH 2018 LET-RELATED ARTICLES
- Program: March 2018 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Exam Coverage: September 2017 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
- How to Pass Licensure Exam? Tips from Board Passers
Aspiring PRC licensed teachers can read here the summary of LET Reviewers with Answers for General Education (Gen Ed), Professional Education (Prof Ed) and Majorship or Area of Specialization.
- English - Part 1, Part 2 *New
- Filipino - Part 1, Part 2 *New
- Mathematics - Part 1, Part 2 *New
- Social Science
- Information and Communication Technology
- Foundations of Education - Part 1, Part 2
- Child and Adolescent Development - Part 1, Part 2
- Principles and Theories of Learning and Motivation - Part 1, Part 2
- Principles and Strategies of Teaching - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 *New
- Curriculum Development - Part 1, Part 2
- Educational Technology - Part 1, Part 2
- Assessment and Evaluation of Learning - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
- Teaching Profession - Part 1, Part 2
- Social Dimensions in Education/Developments in Education - Part 1, Part 2
- Biological Science
- Physical Science
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences
- Values Education
- Agriculture and Fishery Arts
- Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE)
Meanwhile, reviewers for other PRC-administered exams will also be posted in the future.
Should the examinee has reviewer or related materials that they wish to be featured at this website. Please submit it through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation.
For further updates, we advised the LET takers to follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter as we will also post review questions from time to time.